Role Title: Probate Executive
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Highly successful firm in East Sussex seeks an ambitious Probate Executive on a full-time, permanent basis.
A fantastic opportunity has now arisen for a Probate Executive to join our client’s busy practice located in Hove. The successful applicant will manage a rewarding caseload of probate files under supervision.
- Use of case management systems
- Drafting various documents
- File management
- Instructing experts
- Liaising with clients and other professionals
- Participating in business development initiatives
- Meeting firm set billing targets
- Applications are encouraged from paralegals with a minimum of one year’s experience in probate matters
- Previous experience of managing a caseload of probate matters is essential for this role
- Demonstrate excellent client care with an empathetic and professional approach
- Be a strong team player with the accompanying ability to work under your own initiative
A highly regarded law firm with a network of offices in multiple counties, our client offers first class legal services to businesses and individuals across a wide variety of sectors. Staffed by a team of experienced support staff and dedicated lawyers who are committed to excellence in client care, they endeavour to always listen to and understand client’s situations, allowing them to provide straight-forward and cost-effective solutions. Having gained numerous accreditations in recognition of this and with a strong presence in their local communities, they have developed a strong and loyal client base and are well placed to enjoy continued success.
If this sounds of interest, please contact Sophia Morris at Kinton Blake for a confidential discussion and more information or please send your CV across for immediate consideration.
This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Kinton Blake is a specialist Legal Recruitment Agency focusing on the South East Legal market. Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles, unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants within 14 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'