Are you a highly motivated HR Assistant?
Do you have HR experience including payroll administration?
Can you "think outside the box"?
If yes, then read on!
Our client, a busy Regulatory Body within Central London, are urgently seeking a proactive HR Assistant to provide administrative and systems support and assist with day to day operations of the HR function.
- Responsible for monthly payroll administration (i.e. Starters, Leavers and Changes)
- Liaising closely with Finance payroll team to process and deliver payroll data
- Maintain up to date and comprehensive HR payroll guidance and procedures for managing payroll administration
- Responsible for monitoring HR inboxes and responding to enquiries
- Assist in the creation of and maintenance of reports and spreadsheets
- Administer Employee benefits
- Contract Administration
- Input and manage data in the HR database
- And much more!
- Demonstrable experience of working as an HR Administrator/Assistant
- Payroll administration experience
- Proven use of working with HR databases including producing reports
- Experience of liaising with stakeholders
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised and able to work to deadlines
- Discrete, confidential, diplomatic and tactful
- Reliable and calm under pressure
This is a great position for someone who is a natural problem-solver who wants to build on their HR experience. The role is to start immediately on a temporary basis with the opportunity of a permanent role for the right person!
Post your CV now!
Ritz Rec Emp Bus