Pro Active Customer Care Advisor - Millbrook SO15 - £22,000
As a Pro Active Customer Care Advisor, you will be responsible for aiding the prevention of complaints and ensuring that any complaints that are made, are resolved in a timely and professional manner.
Duties for the Pro Active Customer Care Advisor:
- To be pro-active in contacting customers in order to prevent unwanted contacts and complaints before they arise.
- To identify and develop processes and procedures to aid the prevention of complaints.
- To ensure complaints are resolved in a customer focused manner in accordance with agreed standards, whilst ensuring that each brand is represented appropriately.
- To escalate problems/issues arising to the CRM, or functional manager in an appropriate and timely manner.
- To adopt administrative policies and procedures to be applied in the resolution of complaints.
- 5 GCSE including Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Strong IT skills
- Previous customer service and complaint handling experience
- SAP knowledge is desirable
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to self-motivate with a sense of urgency
- Good time management within set tasks including prioritising
The role for the Pro Active Customer Care Advisor role may also suit those searching for: Complaints Handler, Customer Retention, Customer Service, Contact Centre or Call Centre.
As a Pro Active Customer Care Advisor, you will be required to work Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. Full parking is provided and the salary is paying £22,000.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Care
- Organisational Skills
- Time Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job