Due to our clients expansion WB Employment are looking to recruit a Service Assistant in the high end private sector. The successful applicants will be involved in liaising with crew and the central dispatch centre, watching times of arrivals and departures, management of a central programme and dealing directly with clients. This position would suit someone who has an eye for detail, is highly organised, has high standard of customer service, can cope well under pressure, work well in a team and will go the extra mile to ensure the smooth and proficient running of the business.
Job description/Overview of the role:
Your main day to day function will include:
- Logistical management.
- Managing all stakeholders, both internal and external, hotels, fuel suppliers, VIP catering supply, crew and compliance.
- Monitoring movements, slots and weather. Managing the impact of changes to schedule.
- Invoicing checks to identify disparities.
- Management of the crew roster within regulatory parameters.
- Detail and process oriented
- Good time management and ability to manage rapidly changing priorities
- Proven project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of MS office and good computer skills
- Ability to multi task and work calmly under pressure
- Strong team player but also able to work autonomously
- Full driving licence
Hours / type of role (i.e. permanent or seasonal):
Permanent, full time - average 39 hours per week worked as shift pattern of 4 days on, 4 days off
X 2 days from 6.30am to 6.30pm
X 2 night from 9.30pm to 9.30am
£23000.00 to 24000.00 depending on experience.
- Company pension scheme
- Equivalent of 28 days annual leave including public holidays
- Customer Service
- Private Sector
- Time Management