MMP Consultancy are currently seeking a Building Surveyor for Private Rent Accommodation within a large London Based Housing Association.
This will be based from SE1 to cover across London wherever there are Private Rent properties, the salary equivalent if £40,000 on an hourly rate of £27.71 per hour limited (Outside of IR35), with business related Mileage and Parking paid.
* Maintain strong communication channels with all internal and external customers
* Manage the Void portfolio and ensure an effective and high quality turn around
* Meet or exceed the target investment returns for the portfolio.
* Meet or exceed customer satisfaction as measured through the PI menu.
* Manage projects on time and to agreed budgets.
* Manage service provider to deliver a high quality, voids and responsive service within agreed service standards.
* Deliver services to time and budget and in line with statutory requirements including building regulations, fire safety, planning and party wall legislation etc.
* Maintain and apply knowledge, skill, and ability appropriate to represent the best interests of customers.
* Continuously review services to ensure they provide value for money
* Monitor and mitigate financial, Health & Safety, audit recommendations and other risks
Please apply with an up to date CV. Candidates require minimum HNC Building Studies and available within two weeks notice.
- Building Surveyor
- Private Rent
- Planned Works