I am seeking a person centred, proactive permanent, part-time (16 hours) Support Worker to join an established private care team in Worcestershire. You will receive an excellent salary of £9,934.08.
You will be working within a purpose-built annexe providing one-to-one support and care to a young man with profound learning disabilities and epilepsy. Experience is not essential, although you will need to be a self-motivated, organised, patient and empathetic individual. A driving licence is essential.
You will also receive:
- Paid annual leave
- Double time on bank holidays
- Comprehensive induction and all specialist training provided
- A wonderful working environment and established care team
- Pension scheme
- No challenging behaviour
- You will be working a set shift pattern over a two-week rolling rota
- Week 1 - Saturday and Sunday
- Week 2 - Monday and Friday (although these can be flexible)
You are required to provide high standards of care and support, to promote and maintain a good quality of life for this young man. Your role will include - but is not exclusive to - full personal care, sensory activities such as hydrotherapy, and social outings.
Call me, Lizzie Murrie, now on or click apply. I look forward to hearing from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'