This is an excellent opportunity for a Band 6 level Occupational Therapist to work in a progressive, expanding trans-disciplinary organisation who offer neuro rehab to patients who have a traumatic brain or spinal injury, or a neurological condition.
You should be a confident autonomous practitioner preferably with some experience of working within a specialist rehabilitation setting, including neurological rehabilitation.
Essential Criteria for this post:
- HCPC registered
- Occupational Therapy degree and at least 2 years post graduate experience
- Experience of working in neurological rehabilitation
- To be able to work autonomously within professional guidelines and the overall framework of the rehabilitation team's policies and procedures.
Why is this role different?
- sector leading training,
- patient referrals from around the world
- being a part of a multi-disciplinary team
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Band 6 Neuro OT