Our client a private health clinic seeking an enthusiastic and well presented Receptionist to join their team.
The main duties of the role will include providing first class customer service as the initial point of contact for their client base, both in person and over the phone.
The successful candidate will possess strong communication skills both verbal and written, be well presented and represent the company to an extremely high standard.
The role is based front of house in a bright and open reception area where you will be responsible for meeting and greeting clients. Provide excellent patient care and customer service, patients and visitors will be made to feel welcome and looked after.
- Greeting, advising and helping customer that enter the business
- Manage busy clinic diaries to ensure each day runs smoothly for the whole team
- Managing patient bookings for clinics and surgical procedures in liaison with Clinic Manager and other administrative staff e.g all aspects from initial consultation to discharge and follow up
- Handling customer complaints and issues
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails.
Working with the team, you will play an important role of monitoring and facilitating the information flow and providing administration support.
- Preparing notes for consultation
- Ensuring patients are comfortable throughout process
- Dealing with correspondence to patients, relatives and professional bodies
- Dealing with invoicing to patients and insurance companies and ensuring prompt payment
- Committed to a patient centred approach to care and an open fair approach to the quality assurance of health care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Ability to concentrate whilst undertaking any task as frequent interruptions are a daily occurrence
- Accurate numerical skills
- Ability to learn new systems
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive
- Ability to cope with a variety of work and fluctuating workloads
- Able to prioritise and organise work.
- Ability to work on own initiative, seeking advice where necessary.
- Professional telephone manner.
We are shortlisting on this position and will only consider CV's that match the job description.Please apply now !
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.