Private Housekeeper £15.00p/h + Part Time 25 Hours + Live-In +Beaconsfield
Location: Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire (HP9 2JJ)
Our client is looking for a long-term housekeeper to assist their family and ensure that the house is kept clean, tidy, organised, fully stocked and to be responsible for the smooth running of the household including online grocery shopping.
Position of part time/full time housekeeper in Beaconsfield with duties to include:
- cleaning and tidying
- laundry and ironing
- some cooking and meal preparation
- overseeing maintenance staff
- occasional child minding
- 25 hours a week to include Saturday morning
- Full time position available if there is flexibility (ie possibility of a shift pattern)
- Live in or live out
- Separate brand new annex accommodation available within the property if required (including bathroom and kitchenette).
Would suit an experienced, reliable, enthusiastic and flexible individual.
The ideal candidate should take it upon themselves not only to ensure that the property is well cared for and secure, but to also use the time productively and carry out deep cleans, seasonal laundry and dry cleaning.
On occasions sitting may be required.
At least two years private housekeeping experience is required.
Start date: ASAP
Location: Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'