Private Equity Executive Assistant - 55-62k
Private Equity Executive Assistant - Based in London and Overseas - £55K-62K plus amazing benefits!
We are looking for the most organised and switched on individual who is looking for the opportunity of a lifetime to support a busy founder with complex ever changing diary management as his "Diary EA".
We are looking for someone who is superb in attitude and can work closely with other Board EA's and feel part of a team at the highest level.
Attitude is everything and you should have a real business acumen and market knowledge and understand that diary entries may change due to business priorities.
This role is for someone who can handle the most challenging of diaries and loves organising, working closely with a senior stakeholders to anticipate changes ahead of time.
We need a strategic, driven individual who is happy with organising extensive travel/private jets etc and understands latest technology to make excellent decisions.
The applicant should have a natural energy and engagement and be an ambassador representing the founder.
Working closely with two EA's you will compliment each other and your key focus will be pure diary and travel arranging at the highest level.
You will be based in London and you must be able to travel for ad hoc week's to the firm's overseas offices and be flexible for alternate weekend work availability, although this is split with another EA and is often short hours on 1 day only.
This role is really for a key logistical EA who can handle ever changing time zones and handle MS Outlook 2010 to the highest level.
Ideally, candidates will be from a private equity background, although this is not essential, but you must be an upbeat, positive person who is excited and engaged and in return, you will work for an amazing Founder who will support you fully.
Hours: 8-6 with flex with some alternate weekend work.
- Complex diary management, with keen attention to time management.
- Ability to prioritise and arrange meetings in different time zones within a heavy schedule.
- Forward thinking and strategic with the schedule. Highlighting upcoming meetings in advance and allocating sufficient preparation time.
- Proactive at resolving diary clashes, principally within the senior management team.
- Extensive travel co-ordination and booking, including private jets, cars and any visa requirements.
- Acting as key point of contact.
- Acting as gatekeeper i.e. screening telephone calls/emails and escalating responses where appropriate.
- To assist and cover Inbox EA with managing heavy inbox, drafting emails etc.
Key personal characteristics
- Practical and organised problem solver
- Pro-active and self-starter attitude, but must ensure they use and adapt to the long standing systems and already pre-established methods of organisation for the diary.
- Flexible, comfortable with working in a fast moving environment
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and ensure delivery
- Team player
- Strong communicator with ability to co-ordinate other EAs to achieve a resolution
Apply today for immediate screening. This is a role for a detail focused individual who loves a busy, fast paced diary and who is an absolute professional, passionate about their career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job