West End of London based Private Equity firm is looking for a temp to perm Private Equity EA to support a small team of Partners / Principals / Investment Professionals on the Deals floor.
West End of London based International Private Equity firm offering great benefits for employees and an investment into sustainable growth
- Extensive diary and complex international travel management.
- Arranging meeting rooms, equipment, catering, accommodation, restaurants etc.
- Fielding telephone calls, acting as gatekeeper for the professionals.
- Arranging conference calls and video-conferences.
- Managing expenses, reimbursements.
- General administration duties i.e. filing, faxing, photocopying, archiving, binding documents, etc.
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships, people management at all levels.
- Collating highly confidential papers for meetings, creating and updating presentations.
- Liaising effectively with internal and external PAs.
- Any other ad hoc tasks and projects as and when required.
- At previous practice working as a PA within Private Equity
- Educated to degree level an advantage but not essential.
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint to an advanced level.
- Strong people skills, the ability to build strong relationships quickly.
- Effective planning and organisation skills; ability to prioritise tasks and deliver to deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills; fluent written and spoken English.
- Professional outlook; adaptable but robust attitude, able to deal with people at all levels with confidence.
- The ability to learn and retain knowledge quickly is essential as is a high level of integrity.
- Resourceful, efficient, proactive and the stamina to consistently work at a fast pace.
- Takes pride in providing a first class service, highly professional, unflappable, always smiling and calm under pressure.
- Strong team player; responsive, efficient and reliable.
This is a temp to perm role for a Private Equity EA paying £45k plus benefits for the right candidates