Insurance Private Clients Development Executive
Contract type: Full time permanent
Remuneration: up to £50,000 pa depending on experience + Company Benefits
Working for a Global award-winning financial consultancy and insurance broker we currently have a fantastic permanent opportunity for a Private Clients Executive to join their growing team based in Birmingham
Private client expertise is essential, along with the commitment, energy and enthusiasm to make the organisation a great place to work and the desire to have a positive impact on the success of your team and the wider business area.
Essential experience and skills required
- High Net Worth private client expertise
- Experience of leading and developing New business
- Exceptional customer focus with great relationship building skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills
- Understanding of working within SLA’s
- Strong team player
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Cert CII qualified
If you wish to apply for this position please complete the link and a consultant from Cameron James will be in contact with you
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'