Private Clients Consultant – Worldwide, London, up to £32k plus £bonus
Our Client who are a highly acclaimed and award winning travel company are looking for a Private Clients Consultant - Worldwide. The role involves the continued development of Luxury products through preferred suppliers and other distribution channels.
Responsibilities of the Private Clients Consultant – Worldwide are:
- To work closely with high-end, discerning clients to create tailor-made trips using your first-hand knowledge of 5 star high end travel.
- Contract new properties as required in keeping with company strategy
- Responsible for recognising market trends, new destinations and sourcing new suppliers who can provide exclusive “experiential” tailor made trips
- Driving and maintaining high levels of service
- Work with Operations & Accounts to ensure that payment and ticketing deadlines are adhered too
- Maintaining a full understanding of company processes and contractual obligations
- Directly responsible for the contracting of FIT rates, value adds and exclusive offers.
Skills required of the Private Clients Consultant – Worldwide are:
- At least two years' previous sales experience within the Luxury travel industry
- Ideally degree educated
- Good level of computer literacy
- Customer focused approach
- Experience of using travel systems (GDS, booking tools) ideally Galileo or Amadeus
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Strong communication and sales skills
The Private Clients Consultant – Worldwide role would ideally suit an experienced Luxury tailor made consultant who is used to booking VIP clients and providing exceptional service. This is a NON SALES role.