Are you an ambitious Private Client Tax AM / Manager looking to work for a prestigious Top 15 or mid-tier practice?
This will be an Advisory and Compliance role which will involve a mixed porfolio of clients ranging from HNWI, Non-Doms and Non Res, Private Clients, OMBs.
Locations: London City and North London
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio, consisting of a mix of clients with multiple sources of earned and investment income.
- Be the key point of contact for the clients
- Responsible for managing other members of the team and mentoring junior members of staff including reviewing their work.
- Dealing with larger partnerships and high net worth individuals.
- Must be technically competent in dealing with all aspects of income tax (including National Insurance) and capital gains tax including reviewing PAYE coding notices where appropriate.
- Experience in Self Assessment and preparation of tax computations.
- Reporting on tax and other implications of incorporation of partnerships either as limited companies or limited liability partnerships.
- Advising with regards to EIS and SEIS
- Knowledge of international tax principles such as transfer pricing and mechanics of double tax relief and operation of tax treaties.
- Planning for mitigation of Inheritance Tax including use of trusts and tax effect of lifetime transfers
- At least ATT Qualified. Ideally CTA Qualified or studying for CTA
- Non-Dom experience and knowledge is required
- Good understanding of personal taxation issues.
- Must have excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Applicants must have a positive attitude with a desire to learn and deliver work to tight timeframes. A firm grounding in compliance is required
- Proven track record in negotiation
If you're an ambitious Personal Tax Assistant Manager or Manager looking to work for an established and prestigious firm, please get in touch ASAP as I would be keen to hear from you.
This role will pay highly competitive market rates.
- Personal Tax Planning
- Private Client
- Personal Tax