AJ Chambers are currently representing a highly reputable and leading independent firm of chartered accountants who are seeking a Private Client Tax Supervisor or Assistant Manager for their London office.
This supervisory role in the Private Client Tax Department will suit an experienced and technically minded individual, looking for a step into management. The role is a varied and interesting one, within a very busy and growing department, so there is ample opportunity for career progression.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reviewing Tax Returns prepared by junior members of staff
- Managing junior members of staff
- Liaising with corporate departments and providing assistance with personal Tax Returns attached to clients within those departments as required
- Managing consultancy/advisory assignments for Private Clients and, as required, clients of other departments within the firm
- Handling HMRC enquiries, with suitable back-up as and when required
- Reporting regularly to senior staff
- Supporting new business development by attending prospective client meetings, preparing quotes and engagement letters and assisting with the on-boarding process
- ATT qualified or equivalent
- At least studying for CTA
- A minimum of 4 years experience working in private client tax
- Possess team leadership experience
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively within a team on urgent issues
For more information on this Private Client Tax Supervisor to Assistant Manager role, please contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers.
- Tax Advisory
- Tax Compliance
- Private Client Tax
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'