A Top 20 Firm are currently looking to recruit Private Client Tax Supervisor/Manager for their office based in Central London. The firm is looking for someone ATT or CTA qualified with 5 or more years’ experience dealing with Private Client Tax.
You will be part of the private client team providing tax compliance and advisory services to a diverse range of clients, including owner managed businesses, partners and high net worth individuals.
- Manage and oversee the personal tax compliance cycle
- Manage the personal tax relationship of individuals, both self-employed and employed
- Delegate aspects of personal tax work to supervisors and assistants, and review their work
- Set up and run meetings with clients
- Deal with HMRC enquiries
- Provide ad hoc tax planning to clients
- Train and review junior members of staff
- Be a line manager for tax seniors and tax assistants
The firm is looking for someone either ATT or CTA qualified although someone without qualifications and significant experience will also be considered. You should have substantial experience in the professional and private client sector as well as good knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
If you would like to know more about this Private Client Tax Supervisor/Manager please apply directly or contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers.
- Tax Advisory
- Personal Tax
- Private Client Tax
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job