My client is a medium sized practice based in Surrey. They are currently on the lookout for a Private Client Tax Senior to join their team. The client is a well-known practice with a solid reputation working with a range of clients from varied sectors. The ideal candidate would have plenty of opportunity for growth as they themselves are also growing at a steady pace.
- Looking after the day to day running of a mixed portfolio of clients
- Providing timely and accurate delivery of tax services whilst adhering to the firm’s quality standards.
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with clients with the intention of making you an indispensable resource for their tax compliance affairs
- Liaising with clients and HM Revenue & Customs regarding their personal tax affairs
- Resolving client concerns and queries
- Providing basic advice where possible and liaising with more senior members on more technical compliance and advice services
- Assisting with general private client issues and suggesting tax planning opportunities
- Supporting the partners, managers and other senior staff with general ad-hoc and administrative duties such as preparing spreadsheets etc.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience private client services role.
- CTA/ATT qualified
- Confident using tax software (ideally CCH)
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply and we will be in touch once your application has been reviewed.