AJ Chambers are currently representing a top 10 firm who offer excellent opportunities for progression and genuinely have an interest in supporting their employees. In addition, a wide range of rewards and benefits is on offer to the successful candidate.
As a Private Client Tax Senior Associate, you will provide tax compliance and advisory services to a wide range of regional, London and internationally based clients.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Responsible for all day to day tax compliance affairs of clients, and involved with related advisory matters, whilst being supervised by Manager/Director/Partner and communicating with clients
- Manage a portfolio of clients including control of billings and cash collection within the firms criteria
- To assist the trainees with technical and procedural matters which will enable the individual to begin to develop supervisory skills
- Liaise with HMRC
- To ensure assignments are completed within agreed budgets and keep client/Partner informed of overruns
- Identify risk and technical matters, as well as selling opportunities, to the Partner/Principles/Senior Manager, whilst exercising judgement within agreed parameters
- Ensure professional standards are met and supervise, support and develop trainees both on-site at client premises and whilst in the office
- Participate in bids/proposals for new work as requested
- Develop professional relationships with clients and within the firm
- Provide an efficient and pro active service to clients and ensure that the clients’ needs are fully met
- Pay attention to self-development and continuing professional education with a view to progressing within practice
- Some staff management experience
- Significant understanding of and previous experience within tax compliance
- Ability to manage a client portfolio
- Educated to degree level, and/or CTA and/or ACA qualified or equivalent
For more information on this Private Client Tax Senior Associate role, please contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers.
- Private Client Tax
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'