Our highly successful client is now seeking a Private Client Tax Manager, who with specialise in trusts.
- Prepare accounts for a portfolio of trusts using CCH trust accounting software;
- Prepare trust tax returns using CCH software and accompanying forms R185 for the beneficiary/ies;
- Prepare inheritance tax returns for relevant property trusts at ten year anniversaries and on the occasions of proportionate charges;
- Prepare inheritance tax returns for qualifying interest in possession trusts on the occasions of a charge;
- Dealing with FATCA and Common Reporting Standard compliance requirements;
- Knowledge of the Trust Registration with HMRC;
- Prepare Trust accounts for charitable trusts and undertake independent examination work where appropriate;
- Understand the use of trusts in family tax planning and succession.
Our client is prepared to train the right candidate who already has good Private Client Tax experience and they would consider a candidate who is a good senior or existing manager.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"