Are you a Private Client Tax expert who’s tired of the London commute, and still want to work with one of the country’s largest Accountancy Practices? A multi-award winning firm are currently looking to add to their growing Private Client Team with a Private Client Manager. As the team expands there is ample opportunity for strong internal career progression. A great opportunity for someone with a Tax qualification or leading towards one.
Working with the firm’s growing Private Client team and acting on a broad portfolio, you will provide compliance services as well as bespoke income and capital tax planning for HNWIs including individuals, family groups, partnerships and trusts. You will also work closely with the firm’s Financial Planning and legal teams to provide full Wealth Management services.
Responsibilities will include;
- Responsibility for own portfolio of HNW clients and for reviewing output from other members of the team.
- Supporting the team’s workflow, billing and debtors and ensuring key deadlines are met.
- Direct client contact.
- Working across all the firm’s offices
- Involvement with business development.
- Experience working as a tax supervisor or manager within a private client team
- A high level of technical expertise
- CTA qualified. STEP qualification advantageous.
- Experience supporting HNW family groups
For further details on this Private Client Manager role, please apply directly or contact Jodi King at AJ Chambers.
- Tax Planning
- Private Client
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job