A very Exciting with a National firm, based in their Wiltshire Office. Plenty of opportunity to learn and develop your Career from a well established Partner network.
A Market leading National firm, based in the Swindon Office in their Tax Centre of Excellence.
The key responsibilities of this Private Client Tax manager role are:
To ensure that the clients' tax affairs comply with statutory requirements, and to manage work efficiently.
To manage the assignment in accordance with the firm's standard procedures and confirm arrangements with the client, including likely costs and billing arrangements.
To ensure tax quality at all times by adhering to the firms quality standards.
To identify and advise on tax planning opportunities and to undertake specialist technical assignments as required.
To brief junior staff on the client's business and the pre-assignment instructions, to supervise and control the completion of work, and to undertake 'on the job' training and appraisals where necessary.
To ensure that the job is completed within budget, and to discuss all materials points arising with the assignment partner in the first instance and client immediately, particularly in relation to any anticipated overruns.
To liaise with the client throughout the year and to practise the principles of excellent client service at all times.
To ensure that appropriate liaison takes place with all other departments, and that all potential client needs are identified and serviced accordingly.
To develop a detailed knowledge of the firm's specialist services and to undertake special work in response to client needs where appropriate.
To perform the firm's review and completion procedures, to attend meetings with the client, and to ensure that the client subsequently receives completed work on time.
This Private Client Tax Manager requires candidates who have:
- CTA/ATII qualified or equivalent is essential.
- Previous experience operating at Manager level in a similar role is required.
- Proven experience in client handling.
- Ability to manage complex advisory projects on "core" private client issues (for example inheritance tax and capital gains tax planning etc).
- Proven tax experience in producing high quality work within budget.
- A deep understanding of HNWI and owner managers.
- Business development experience and interest in this area of work.
- Personal ambition to progress in your career
£38,000 - £50,000 experience depending
Very competitive Benefits Package
Structured Career Path and Progression