Taylor Hawkes are currently recruiting a Private Client Tax Manager for a leading Tax Practice based in Central London. core client base includes owner-managed ventures, international corporate subsidiaries and numerous HNW private individuals. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an exciting team with very clear progression prospects to partner in the future.
The firm are seeking a Private Client Manager with the role being mostly advisory focused. You will work very closely with a team of seniors to deliver a high level of tax advice to private clients.
You will work closely with the tax partners delivering special and project-based work and overseeing larger or more complex compliance work with a portfolio of existing clients, ranging from directors of owner-managed companies to non-domiciled and high net worth individuals. You will have the opportunity to be involved in business development initiatives and working with the team to generate new work.
You should be CTA (or equivalent) qualified with extensive practical tax experience. You will also be able to work as part of a team, liaising with other tax specialists, whilst using your own initiative.
Typical advisory projects will consist of:
- Managing a portfolio of clients which include OMB's, trusts and company directors.
- Wealth Planning
- Trusts and Estates
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Residence and domicile issues
- Assuming responsibility for a portfolio of personal tax clients and controlling the management and completion of work arising from these clients
- Taking a proactive role in the management of a portfolio of clients
- Undertaking work primarily in respect of personal tax returns but also compliance for other taxes including forms P11D
- Organisation of workload to ensure efficient and timely service
- Reviewing personal tax returns prepared by junior members of the team
- Liaising with the accounts teams to obtain necessary information and to meet any required deadlines
- Liaising with HM Revenue and Customs and clients
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA/CTA)
- Possess at least 5 years tax experience
- Exposure to Tax Advisory and project work
- £50,000 - £60,000 (dependent on experience)
- Working hours: 9.30am - 5.30pm
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Life insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Clear progression route
If you would like to discuss the role in further details, then please do not hesitate to contact Liam Hayes at Taylor Hawkes.
- Private Client
- Personal Tax