Title: Private Client Director
One of the Surrey's leading Accountancy practices are looking for a Private Client Tax Director to join their well established and highly successful Private Client Tax team. The main purpose of this position is help drive forward the firms tax advisory service to high net worth individuals in the region as well as playing a leading role in developing the private client team in the office and acting as part of the office's leadership team.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Providing tax consultancy advice over the full range of private client tax related matters to clients and partners/directors. This may include planning for non-domiciled and international clients, offshore tax planning, inheritance tax and estate planning
- Lead the delivery of a private client vision for the office and collaborate regularly with the office's leadership team to ensure opportunities can be recognised and delivered on..
- Business Development including development of an appropriate referral network of clients and contacts
- Working with partners and directors to service existing and new clients, ensuring that planning and cross selling opportunities are identified
- Develop and manage own client base, identifying additional opportunities and introducing clients to the wider services available.
- Mentor, develop and train junior managers with a focus on developing a Brighter Thinking Advisory mindset
Requirements for this role include:
- CTA qualified
- ACA or STEP qualifications are desired but not essential
- Experience within a mid-tier or large professional services firm in the private client sphere
- Practical experience in leading private client tax planning relationships
- Experience in dealing with and advising High Net Worth individuals
- High level of technical advisory expertise within private client tax
- Strong relationship building, networking and business development skills
- Leadership skills and experience in effecting change
- Good financial management skills
If you are interested in this role please apply directly or for more information please call Matthew Barber on /
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'