Title -Private Client Tax Associate Director
A new and exclusive opportunity has arisen for a dynamic Private Client Tax Specialist with a good record of building relationships to join this Top 50 firm who are recent award winners to join as their Private Client Tax Associate Director.
With a proven and highly successful training and career development plan this is a great opportunity for a high flyer in Private Client Tax.
As a Private Client Tax Associate Director you will be involved in:
* Regularly meet with Shareholders, Sole Traders, OMB's, Directors etc. to advise on effective Tax planning and mitigation.
* Participating in Business Development activities recognising the opportunity to further expand the practice' growing client base.
* Being a confident role model concerning Personal tax Advisory for less senior members of staff, as well as being an integral go-to person for individuals tax advice.
* Ensuring quality control and risk procedures are adhered to by all members of staff in the Salisbury site.
* Working closely with the existing Personal Tax Manager and reporting to the Tax Partner.
To gain the chance to work with an expanding organisation with realistic scope to progress to Director and so on, you will be a confident communicator with a passion and flair for advising individuals. You will have acquired experience in managing your own portfolio as well as being a trusted adviser on tax. Those with a commercial awareness and a desire to work with successful individuals will do particularly well in this role. Ideally you will be CTA qualified or hold the STEP qualification.
To find out more please contact Jennifer Nelson on or email your CV to
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job