A multi-service Law Firm in Mayfair is offering an experienced individual the opportunity to join them as a Private Client Solicitor. With multiple offices in London, they are continuously growing, and are now looking for a Private Client Solicitor to contribute towards their success; offering a permanent full-time position within their firm.
With success, the Private Client Solicitor is required to have at least 1 – 3 years’ PQE; with the ability to manage their own workload. The Solicitor must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a confident attitude towards work and fantastic time-management. The ideal candidate will hold experience with numerous areas of Private Client work, varying from administering estates, obtaining Probate, preparing Declarations of Trust in relation to property, Deeds of Variation in connection with Wills, Powers of Attorney, and overseeing general personal & financial affairs (particularly for the elderly).
Required Skills & Experience:
• Required to have at least 1 – 3 years’ PQE
• Ability to manage both their own workload
• Proactive and confident attitude towards work
• Fantastic time-management, problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Experience dealing with a range of Private Client work which will vary
• Good teamwork skills and the ability to guide others
• Advise on issues dealing with the Office of the Public Guardian, and Court of Protection applications
• Provide advice on potential tax-saving devices and financial planning
• Location: Mayfair
• Salary Range (DOE): £40,000 - £50,000
• Job Type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (Full-time)
• Reference: YK858
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yoned Khan (South) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job