• The team handles a breadth of work covering all issues in relation to Private Client matters including wills, probate, tax and trust matters.
• Applications are sought from Private Client Solicitor with a minimum of 4 years' PQE gained with a similar private practice law firm and will be used to working with HNW clients.
• This position requires an individual who is approachable, confident and enthusiastic to join a top-tier firm.
• Ideally, you will be experienced in dealing with a busy and varied workload with an ability to remain calm under pressure.
• Your enthusiasm to be part of a friendly, secure and forward-thinking firm will be a given.
• STEP qualification would be advantageous.
• This well-established firm has an excellent reputation and has successfully attracted a number of key hires from London/national firms in recent years.
• They offer a full legal service to both commercial and private clients and are able to boast a profitable practice with high employee retention.
• Highly competitive remuneration package on offer
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'