• This is a key hire for the team, keen to develop and maintain its position regionally and nationally.
• The partners are looking for an experienced Private Client Solicitor to drive further development in its Liverpool office
• You will be providing advice to high net worth clients, playing a key role as this successful team moves into its next stage of growth.
• You will be responsible for advising on complex estate planning and probate matters, and will continue a strategy of business development to ensure new clients are brought into the firm as well as being in a position where you can manage and mentor junior fee earners in the team.
• The successful Private Client Solicitor will have a minimum of 6 years’ experience and be looking for the next step in their career.
• You will ideally have local connections across the North West of England with a track record of sustainable success in your previous positions.
• You will be joining a Top 100 Law Firm that can offer competitive remuneration and benefits along with flexible and hybrid working options within a collaborative and supportive working environment.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on or email with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Private Client Solicitor vacancies throughout the North West of England. If you are a Private Client Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'