A PRIVATE CLIENT SOLICITOR opportunity has arisen at this thriving CARDIFF based team. This Law Firm is expanding due to continued success and is lead by a very progressive senior management team. The team handles a diverse range of High Net Worth and complex private client matters in addition to more straightforward matters.
- A Solicitor or Legal Executive with demonstrative experience of dealing with all aspects of Private Client work including Court of Protection work, applications for the appointment of a deputy and statutory Wills and gifts.
- Experience of setting up and running personal injury trusts is desirable.
- Knowledge of relevant tax and trust law.
- Knowledge of statutory funding and benefits would also be helpful.
- Excellent drafting skills coupled with attention to detail.
- An empathic approach to clients in what are often very traumatic circumstances.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player.
- Attention to detail.
This is a sought after firm with excellent progression prospects and a work/life balance. Please get in touch for an informal chat and further information!
- private client
- wills and probate
- legal executuive
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'