Due to ongoing expansion, my client is currently looking to recruit a Private Client Solicitor for their expanding Nottingham Office.
My client is one of the leading Nottinghamshire firms of solicitors with 90 employees across five offices.
This full-time role will be varied and challenging, where you will work on your own caseload of quality private client matters. The successful candidate will be expected to deal with all aspects of the matter from inception through to completion. We offer a competitive salary and a supportive, progressive working environment working within an experienced team.
The ideal candidate for this role must have the following:
- a background in handling their own caseload of private client matters
- a practical and commercial approach
- good personal skills and the ability to build a rapport and network
- a desire to become their client’s trusted advisor
- strong communication
- a strong desire to learn
- enthusiastic and ambitious
- hardworking and organised
- adaptable and accommodating
- a smart and tidy appearance
- excellent attention to detail
- IT competent
- excellent timekeeping and attendance
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Will drafting including complex wills, estate and inheritance tax planning.
- Estate Administration.
- Taking instructions and preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney for both health and welfare and property and financial affairs.
- Experience in 'contentious probate matters
- Applications will be accepted for candidates with at least 1-5 PQE.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'