My client is a professional, friendly, dynamic legal firm that have been catering for both residential customers and businesses for over 50 years. They cover a number of areas including conveyancing, employment law, litigation and private client work to name a few and they are trusted by thousands of customers. Due to continued growth they are now looking for an experienced Private Client Solicitor to join their team based in their office in Maidstone, Kent.
- Focusing particularly on wills, trusts, estates and tax issues
- Manage your own caseload of files with minimal supervision. Work varies and could include any of the following: Estate and Care Fees Planning, Wills and Will Writing, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection, Trusts and Trust Administration, Probate and Administration of Estates, Inheritance Tax Planning and Investments, Charities, Deputyship
- Prioritising work, using initiative and meeting deadlines
- 3 years + PQE
- STEP would be preferred but not essential. The Firm assists in career development / studying and candidates undertaking STEP will also be considered
- Must have an excellent client manner, smart appearance and good technical competence
- Must have extensive knowledge of Private Client matters within a legal environment
- Organised individual with the ability to prioritise, multi-task and work to strict deadlines
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- A hard working, proactive and driven attitude
For the right candidate, my client is offering a fantastic package:
- Competitive base salary depending on experience
- Office hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm (additional hours may be required depending on business needs)
- Secretarial support and on-site parking
- Private healthcare and work place pension
- Discount on all legal services for you and your family
- Regular social events
- Opportunity to join a reputable, progressive company
- Loads of other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and reputable, professional legal firm at an exciting time. My client is interviewing now so send your CV asap to be considered for this role.
- Tax Planning
- Private Client
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'