My client is a Top 500 Law Firm who provide a range of legal services to their clients. The firm are now looking to recruit a Private Client Solicitor on a permanent, full time basis.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 2 – 4 years’ PQE and be able to manage their own caseload. The candidate should also have proven experience of dealing with private client matters such as Wills, Probate, Lasting Powers of Attorney and elderly client matters.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must have at least 2 – 4 years’ PQE
• Knowledge of all private client matters
• Ability to manage own caseload
• Excellent communication and IT skills
• Strong client and business relationships
• Location: Kent
• Salary range (DOE): £35,000 - £40,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: NM242
To register your interest for this vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Natalie Maposa (London) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy.