A well-established, Kent based, multi award winning law firm which always seeks the best possible outcome for their clients. The firm are medium to large in size and well known for building lasting client relationships.
Having a solid understanding of a range of Private Client matters your work will vary to include: wills; tax; powers of attorney; administration of trusts alongside other general probate matters. Handling your own caseload, you will be targeted on billing and be required to participate in business development and help generate leads.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Be at least 1 years’ PQE within a Private Client environment
- Strong academic background
- STEP qualified - Preferred not essential
- Able to generate fees following predetermined targets
- Good drafting and writing skills as well as possessing an excellent ability to communicate
- Strong client care, IT and business development skills
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Private Client Lawyer, Private Client Solicitor, Private Client Associate, Private Client
- Law Firm
- Private Client