Private Client Solicitor
A forward-thinking, dynamic legal practice have an opening for a Private Client Solicitor with 5 Years PQE to join their first-class team in Woking.
With an enviable reputation and strive to further develop and grow, the firm have an outstanding presence in the legal market at both a local and regional level.
Applicants will have strong experience dealing with private client matters across the board, with particular experience assisting high net worth clientele. The chosen candidate must have been running a caseload independently and be involved in networking and business development.
Duties will include:
- Independently managing own varied caseload of private client matters
- Responsibility for providing high quality, timely, professional advice on Wills, Probate and Estate administration, Inheritance Planning, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection Work, Trusts and some Contentious Probate Work.
- Promoting a compassionate and sensitive disposition client experience when dealing with the elderly or incapacitated.
- Proactively networking and marketing within the team to generate new business and reputation.
- Attending clients in their own environment as required.
- Responsibility for mentoring and assisting more junior team members.
- Maintaining good billings records within the team.
The firm offer competitive salaries and employee benefits alongside a positive, friendly working environment.
- Previous relevant experience