Private Client Solicitor
This is an exciting opportunity for a senior solicitor to join our clients private client team and develop the private client offering in their Radlett office. The role will involve supervising and managing staff and contributing to business development initiatives.
Why would you want to work here?
23 days holiday
2 times salary death in service benefit
Eligibility to join our health cash plan (after probation)
Discretionary bonus (subject to scheme rules)
1% employer pension contribution (rising to 2% from 1 April 18)
- Take client instructions and progress the matter
- Support other Fee Earners in the provision of service to their clients by progressing matters that are delegated
- Provide an excellent service putting clients at the centre of everything that is done
- Maintain an allocated caseload to ensure that standards of matter conduct, file management, administration, time-recording and accounting are maintained at all times
- Recognise the importance of cross selling and identify opportunities to refer work to other teams
- Attend networking and firm events to build relationships with potential clients
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies for specific area of expertise and work
- Regularly update knowledge and expertise and share this with others in the team/firm.
Skills and attributes
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience of private client work
- STEP and/or SFE membership would be desirable
- Experience of managing people
- Creative problem-solving ability
- Both written and oral communication skills
- Good IT skills.
- Private Client