A friendly and professional multi-service law firm with multiple offices throughout Kent and London. They pride themselves on their service, availability and flexibility. The firm are one of the leading solicitors in Kent.
The firm have an opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join their Gravesend office. You should be experienced in most aspects Private Client work. This will include but not be limited to: Wills, Trusts, Probate, Court of Protection and Lasting Powers of Attorney.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- At least 2 years PQE in Private Client law
- Experience in managing your own caseload of complex matters.
- Superior drafting and writing skills as well as possessing an excellent ability to communicate.
- Current knowledge and skills in compliance with continual professional development
- Strong client care, IT and business development skills
Private Client Solicitor, Private Client Legal Executive, Associate, Partner, Solicitor, Fee Earner.
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
- Private Client