Are you a looking to deal with a high-quality Private Client caseload, with short terms prospects for progression in a forward-thinking, dynamic firm?
This company boasts of their fantastic work life balance and relaxed atmosphere. They attract high-quality individuals due to their excellent career progression and culture where staff can make more of an impact and feel valued. You will also find there is much more in the way of staff flexibility due to their core values toward staff. They have been established for over 30 years and have an outstanding reputation locally of both businesses and individuals.
This role will be based in a picturesque location in Hampshire. Now is an exciting time to join and on offer are excellent prospects for the right candidate.
This role will have you working with a highly-experienced Private Client team. You will deal with a broad range of quality matters and a varied client base.
The ideal candidate
* You will be a Private Client NQ+ (although I strongly urge even the most experienced solicitor to apply as they are making more senior hires).
* Excellent prospects for progression
* You will deal with high-quality work
* You should have excellent technical knowledge with an eye for attention to detail
* Based in Hampshire.
* Salary is market rate, so negotiable dependent on experience, the opportunity also comes with excellent benefits.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join an excellent team with a real family feel and great career progression.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation!
- Private Client
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job