An upcoming and modern multi-service private practice located in the City of London are looking for like-minded individuals to join and strengthen their Private Client department. Working within a team-orientated environment you will help progress the firm’s modest client base while enhancing your own personal development.
Your work and caseload will revolve around a broad scope of Private Client matters. Therefore, self-sufficiency is essential. This will include but not be limited to: Estate Planning; Powers of Attorney; Court of Protection applications; Trusts; Wills; Inheritance Tax as well as Estate Administration. You will work within a compact team of like-minded individuals and report to a Senior Partner. In addition, you will be required to undertake business development on behalf of the firm.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Be at least 1 year PQE within a Private Client department
- Solid experience of being able to manage your own caseload independently and be able to provide billing figures
- Superior drafting and writing skills as well as possessing an excellent ability to communicate
- Current knowledge and skills in compliance with continual professional development
- Strong client care, IT and business development skills
- Be able to provide professional and competent legal advice in accordance with the SRA Code of conduct
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
("Solicitor") AND ("Private Client" OR "Probate")
- Private Client