Salary: DOE (competitive!)
Due to our Client`s success they have continued to grow and are looking to recruit an experienced Wills & Probate solicitor or legal executive to join their Romford office. The candidate will have fantastic progression and billing opportunities. Our Client`s substantial 'Will Bank', client retention rates and personal appeal means that this department is one of their strongest.
• Drafting of Wills and Codicils
• Preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney
• Drafting Deeds of Variation
• Probate applications
• Deputyship Applications to the Court of Protection
• Participating in networking and practice development activities.
• 5 years+ experience in Wills & Probate work;
• Good communication skills
• Track of record of achieving career, financial (including fee targets) and business development goals;
• Enthusiasm to engage in networking and practice development activities;
• Client focused and practical;
• Demonstrable ability and keen to build and maintain client and referral relationships;
• Excellent administration and organisational skills;
• Professional but friendly and approachable personality.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Legal Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job