Nelson Chambers has been exclusively retained by an expanding, Legal 500 firm in Chelmsford. Due to high demand, they are currently seeking a Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive to join their team.
Key aspects within this large & busy team:
- To undertake fee earning work, working both independently with minimal supervision and as a member of the team;
- To maintain existing relations with the firm’s clients and assist and help develop new relationships;
- Managing private client matters, with a particular focus on:
- preparation of Wills and trusts;
- Administration of estates and trusts;
- Advising clients with regard to LPAs and Deputy Orders;
- Managing relationships with IFAs, accountants and clients.
This law firm has a fully remote working system giving you the flexibility of working at home and in the office. They also offer:
- A competitive salary
- 23 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays)
- Cash health plan
- The opportunity of STEP & SFE qualifications
Please apply or get in contact with Andrew Fragnito-Day at Nelson Chambers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'