A friendly and forward thinking multi-service law firm who are based in Suffolk but also operate inside of London. This firm provide expedient legal advice that focuses on what is relevant whilst coming across as personable and extremely astute. They have an outstanding regional reputation as demonstrated through both personal recommendations and recognition by the Chambers Directory. Following a strong start to the year they are looking to expand and attract new business therefore now is a very promising time to join.
Having a sound knowledge of all areas of Private Client law your work will include but not be limited to dealing with: succession planning, inheritance tax, probate matters and lasting powers of attorney amongst others. Being part of a face-paced team there is the potential for the right candidate to also progress. Furthermore, you will be required to negotiate and network and apply yourself in a client-focused way. You will work hard but this will be within a vibrant and enjoyable environment.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- 1-5 years PQE working in a Private Client environment
- Solid academic background
- Have extensive experience of managing your own caseload
- Superior drafting and writing skills as well as possessing an excellent ability to communicate
- A thorough knowledge of all Microsoft Office programmes and document management systems
- Professionally you must be proactive, accurate and well organised
- On a personal level, you should consider yourself to be enthusiastic and articulate whilst being a team player
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
("Solicitor" OR "Legal Executive") AND ("Private Client")
- Private Client
- Legal Executive