My client is a law firm based in the heart of Cambridge. They are now looking for a Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive to join their team
Private Client Services advice and support might include:
- Drafting wills including wills for complex family situations and including trusts.
- Preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney and advising generally on elderly client issues including Deputyships and other Court of Protection applications.
- Advising client on Inheritance Tax Planning including drafting settlements.
- Preparing and administering trusts including Deeds of Retirement and Appointment of Trustees, documents altering the terms of the trusts.
- Advising clients on the wider implications of any transactions or advice.
- Dealing with the administration of estates including intestacy, high value estates including estates where lifetime gifts have been made.
- Managing highly sensitive and emotive cases.
Whether you're a newly qualified Solicitor / Legal Executive or someone with experience, my client is open to taking on the right individual.
If you're interested, please apply or get in contact with Andrew Day at Nelson Chambers.