Are you a Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive with 5 years PQE in Wills & Probate?
Want to join a friendly team with great opportunities to progress?
Due to our client’s success they have continued to grow and are looking to recruit an experienced Wills & Probate solicitor or legal executive to join their office in Essex. The candidate will have fantastic progression and billing opportunities. Their substantial 'Will Bank', client retention rates and personal appeal means that this department is one of their strongest.
The Candidate: They are looking for professionals who are enthusiastic, committed and keen to contribute to the achievements of the firm. The ideal candidate will have a good breadth of experience having specialised in Wills & Probate work for at least 5 years.
They have a great core following providing lots of fee earning potential for the right candidate.
- Drafting of Wills and Codicils
- Preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Drafting Deeds of Variation
- Probate applications
- Deputyship Applications to the Court of Protection
- Participating in networking and practice development activities.
- 5 years+ experience in Wills & Probate work;
- Good communication skills
- Track of record of achieving career, financial (including fee targets) and business development goals;
- Enthusiasm to engage in networking and practice development activities;
- Client focused and practical;
- Demonstrable ability and keen to build and maintain client and referral relationships;
- Excellent administration and organisational skills;
- Professional but friendly and approachable personality.
Start Date : ASAP
Salary: Depends upon the experience of the applicant but would expect to be in the range £35,000 - £60,000 plus a favourable profit sharing package over and above target billing.
Holidays: 20 days plus all Bank Holidays
Job Type : Full-time - flexible hours could be negotiated
- Private Client