- Trust (supported by a Trust Manager)
- Court of Protection
- Administration of estates
- Tax (supported by a Tax Manager)
To be considered, you will offer the following:
- Admitted to the roll and qualified to practice in England and Wales - ideally 3-5 years PQE
- Strong technical ability relative to PQE
- A keen team player
- An interest in business development
This role would be ideally suited to an ambitious Private Client Solicitor who is keen to forge a long-term career in a forward-thinking law firm. You would have access to the extensive training platform that the firm offers, encouraging both technical development and personal development! This is a fun yet professional company where staff are expected to enjoy a healthy work-life balance, whilst offering excellent standards of care towards clients at all times.
On top of the generous salary, there is an excellent bonus structure in place.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job