The successful Private Client Solicitor will ideally be 2-5 years PQE and have experience of a wide range of private client matters including:
- Power of Attorney
- Tax Planning
The Private Client Solicitor will manage their own case load (under supervision where necessary) as well as assisting Senior Solicitors/Partners in more complex matters. You will act for a wide range of private individuals including HNW, landed estate owners and business owners.
To be considered, you will offer the following:
- Admitted as a Solicitor with the right to work in the UK and at least 2 years PQE in Private Client work
- Ideally previous experience of marketing and business developing
- Clean driving licence Essential
- Ideally STEP qualified (not essential)
- A keen team player with strong communication skills
- Client focus
- Good numeracy skills in order to deal accurately with estate accounts
- A good eye for detail, presentation and overall high work standards
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Solicitor who is keen to progress their career and wishes to focus on high quality work, particularly as this company is well known for their staff development program. You will be working with highly respected Solicitors, in a friendly and supportive environment. You will be rewarded with a generous salary, bonus structure and full benefits package.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job