Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for a Senior Associate Solicitor (Private Client) to join a well established, highly reputable Law Firm based in Chelmsford. Our client is ranked highly in The Lawyer Top 200 and The Legal 500.
The role is an exciting opportunity for an experience Senior Associate to bring their previous expertise to the Firms team. You will be managing your own caseload and providing a quality, supportive and individual legal service to a range of clients. There will also be an element of mentoring team members on complex cases.
The candidate will be advising clients on:
- Drafting complex wills including trusts and family situations
- Preparing LPA's and advising on Deputyships and Court of Protection applicants
- Advising on Inheritance Tax Planning
- Administration of Estates including high value estates incorporating lifetime gifts, Business Property Relief and/or Agricultural Property Relief have been claimed
- Working with high profile cases which have an economic, political or social impact on the firm
The successful candidate will have at least 5 years PQE with experience dealing in Private Client matters. The firm are looking for a highly experienced candidate to proactively manage a complex portfolio of clients and aid in supporting the department. The salary is negotiable upon experience.
- Tax Planning
- Private Client