Badenoch and Clark are recruiting on behalf of a well-established regional law firm who seek an experienced Legal Secretary to join their Private Client team.
The Legal Secretary will work closely with the Partner and fee earners, and will be required to prepare correspondence and other documentation whilst ensuring client contact information is kept up to date and confidential.
Based on prior experience, or if not, with training, the role will also progress to include general tasks such as drafting of wills etc.
- Opening files and other administrative duties as required by the team;
- Preparing client correspondence, letters and documents;
- Liaising and assisting with the case management system;
- Liaising with third parties;
- Meeting and communicating with clients face-to-face, email and over phone;
- Audio typing, drafting documents, proof reading documents.
Previous experience within Private Client is essential.
For more details please contact Paige Stephens.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://en-gb/candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'