PRIVATE CLIENT PARALEGAL
SOUTHEND ON SEA, ESSEX
My client is looking for a committed and self-motivated Paralegal to join their established Will and Probate team.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A Law Graduate with a real interest in Wills, Probate and Succession law to support Head of Department and Assistant Solicitor
- Articulate, with a mature outlook and an eye for detail
Candidate will be required (with training/supervision) to:-
- Deal with initial telephone enquiries on new probate cases, with compassion and sensitivity
- Deal with initial enquiries and costs quotes for Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Review and accurately schedule financial estate paperwork
- Draft simple Wills and LPAs
- Registration of deaths/liaison with funeral directors
- Attend at unoccupied probate properties for house clearance quotes, property valuations and insurance inspections
- Shadow fee earners in meetings and make accurate file attendance notes
- Arrange execution of Wills and LPAs (sometimes involving home and hospital visits)
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO AMIPRICE AT BROWNS RECRUITMENT AS INSTRUCTED.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'