A unique opportunity for an experienced Private Client Paralegal to join an established in-house team has arisen with our specialist client.
Our client specialises in Private Wealth Planning and advises clients on succession, tax, trust, POA and wills planning.
You will be involved with:
- Taking instructions from clients
- Dealing with Tax, Trusts, Executry, POA and Wills
- Preparing IHT and associated forms
- Reviewing and calculating income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax
- Preparing Executry accounts
- Preparing Tax accounts
Are you who we are looking for?
- Experienced Private Client Paralegal ideally with SOLAS qualification
- Ideally STEP qualified or will be working towards the STEP qualification
- Have the ability to deal with a variety of complex Private Client cases
- Excellent client liaison skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Private Client Paralegal to join an established and professional team.
Excellent salary and benefits on offer with this opportunity.
To discuss further please contact our specialist Legal Consultant - MeenaBahanda.
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the 'apply online’ link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment