An upcoming and modern multi-service private practice located in Newquay are looking for like-minded individuals to join and strengthen their Private Client department. Working within a team-orientated environment you will help progress the firm’s client base and department while enhancing your own personal development.
Your work and caseload will revolve around a broad scope of Private Client matters. This will include but not be limited to: Estate Planning; Powers of Attorney; Court of Protection applications; Trusts; Wills; Inheritance Tax as well as Estate Administration. You will work within a compact team of like-minded individuals and report to fee earners: both senior Paralegals and Solicitors. There is also the potential for a Training Contract in 18 months if you are able to demonstrate an aptitude for the firm and area of law.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Have at least 6 months experience working as a Paralegal, preferably within a Private Client department
- Possess the LPC - Preferred not essential
- OR have a law degree and at least a 2:1
- Be proactive, ensuring you are able to manage and prioritise multiple tasks simultaneously
- Superior drafting and writing skills as well as possessing an excellent ability to communicate
- Current knowledge and skills in compliance with continual professional development
- Strong client care, IT and business development skills
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
("Paralegal OR "Legal Assistant") AND ("Private Client" OR "Probate")
- Legal Practice
- Legal Assistants
- Private Client