Our client is looking for an experienced legal PA to assist within a 1 to 1 PA role (Head of Private Client), so will be a full on busy PA role, focussing on booking meetings/conferences, lunches, local and frequent international travel (both personal and client), keeping one step ahead of the Partner and managing his extremely busy diary etc. Essentially his gatekeeper and right hand person. This is very much the focus, as opposed to heavy document role.
Need someone who has experience looking after a Head of, Managing Partner or Senior Partner level.
They also need a team player, someone organised and capable with a strong client focus.
Private Client experience is essential for this role.
- Proactive and methodical diary management including booking internal and external meetings, booking conferences and co-ordinating travel arrangements, in particular creating extensive/detailed travel itineraries.
- Answering/fielding telephone calls and relaying accurate messages.
- Proactively managing incoming emails.
- Preparing documents and papers ahead of client meetings and travel.
- Maintaining and updating key client and contacts database.
- Processing all expenses in a timely manner.
- Managing all incoming post.
- Dealing with confidential correspondence.
- Dealing with ad-hoc administrative and personal matters, as required.
- Dealing with monthly billing, billing guides and financial records and taking control of all aspects of the bill production process.
- Ability to prepare, edit and proofread all documents house style and non house style, either from dictation or general instruction with fastidious attention to detail and focus on quality.
Provide assistance to partners and fee earners during the absence of other secretaries in the team, as and when required.
Salary £38K plus bonus